Turmeric or haldi is one of the most fetching culinary specie. Turmeric is the most important ingredients in Indian food without turmeric Indian food are incomplete. It is use for curry’s dizzying color. It is not only use for the food infect it is use as a cosmetic source also. And somehow it is related with our rituals also Turmeric has been used as beauty product over the centuries in India. So just check it out Here is some properties of turmeric that you can use to cure health problems and for getting a flawless skin.
Benefits of haldi or turmeric
- Turmeric can help to prevent cancer or stop the growth of existing cancer and even it helps to destroy the cancer cells
- The anti-inflammatory properties in turmeric are great for treating both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis disease
- Turmeric is used in the treatment of diabetes by helping to moderate levels of insulin. It also helps to improves glucose control and increases the effect of medications used to treat diabetes
- high cholesterol can lead to other serious health problems so for privation of them Research has proven that simply using turmeric as a food seasoning can reduce serum cholesterol levels
- Turmeric contain a essence known as lipopolysaccharide which helps motivate body’s immune system along with that Its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agents also help strengthen the immune system
- Turmeric is an outstanding exfoliating negotiator and can help you defeat the signs of ageing
- You can add turmeric powder in sugarcane juice and buttermilk. it will work the best for dark circles and wrinkles
- You can also use turmeric and sandalwood mixture as an acne face pack and wash it off in approximately 10 minutes
- In case you accidently burn your skin you can turn to turmeric for quick relief owing to its antiseptic properties
- Mixture of besan and turmeric in yoghurt/water / raw milk can help women lighten the stretch marks.